Ours is a nuclear family with moderate values and strong believer in Guru Granth Saheb,from Mumbai.My son has done Engineering and after that he worked for ESSAR OIL in India as Territory Manager for 4 years. Then he decided to do his MS and has completed it in June 2017 .
His father was Director and CEO of reputed Co. Myself mother is working as an officer in Insurance Co. and his younger brother has also completed his MS in Computers from New Jersey in 2017. Younger one is Amritdhari and would prefer his second half to be same.
My name is Amrik singh and i am work as an engineer - non it in the private sector.I have completed my 3 year diploma in Electrical Engineering +automation course+solid works .I have been raised up in a middle class, nuclear family with liberal values.I am an Amritdhari sikh & only believe in Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji.
* Engineer in Engineers India Limited (on contract for 3 yrs).
* Pursuing Weekend MBA-International Business from Indian Institute of foreign trade, IIFT.
* Service Domain- Oil and Energy sector.
* Residence in Janakpuri, New Delhi.
* Hobbies - Exercise (Gym), Sports, Shopping, Reading, Jogging, Music, planning to add swimming and dance very soon.
* Single child ,Mother Guzzeted Government Officer in IARI Pusa, Delhi.
* Future prospects - Looking forward to make a career in crude oil import and export, shipping and logistics.
* Attributes - Family guy (likes to give more time to mother rather than friends), Extremely good sense of humor, Intelligent and Optimistic.
* Achievements- Reliable engineer award in US based MNC Fluor Daniel India 2017, GATE qualified with more than 90% percentile 2014.Two national level project winner during engineering SUPRA SAE 2012.
My son Dashmeet Singh, He is working as a Instrument and Control System Engineer - in the Private sector. He has completed his B.Tech and grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Moderate values.
My name is Malkeet Singh Khalsa and I work in the Private Sector as an Engineer - Non IT. I belong to a Upper middle class, Nuclear family with Traditional Values. I have completed my Diploma.
And I am looking for a gursikh girl to get married
manpreet completed his b.tech.. thank you for visiting my son profile, manpreet completed his b.tech..currently working as planning engineer in one the leading mnc. grew up in a upper middle class , nuclear family with traditional values. looking forward to migrate to canada and would prefer the same interests from his partner. 2 brothers and both are settled in australia. love pets ,travelling and creating moments. not at all interested in politics . looking for a sikh girl with moral values. we believe only in guru granth sahib. rest of the information can be discussed later.
Sat Shri akal!
First of all my parents are not alive and we are 4 siblings 2 elders sisters are married and well settled & 1 younger brother he did BSc. in Hotel management and currently working and we have been taken care by our chacha and chachi as parents. I am looking for a girl from abroad because i am planning to settle my rest of my life in canada also i am prepapring for it. My hairs are chopped but i use to wear turban, i like to travel and gyming and with job i am having a business of manufacturing of cartons and printing which has been started 4 years back ... This is all true from myself and best of luck to others to find her soulmate... Sat shri akaal!
My name is Jitinpal Singh chhabra and I am currently working as an Engineer - in Private sector (NOIDA ).I have completed my BE. I have been raised up in a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values.