I am an Engineer - Non IT with a BACHELOR'S DEGREE currently working in Private sector in S.A.S. NAGAR (MOHALI). I belong to a Middle class, Nuclear family with Moderate values.
Talking about likes & dislikes, I like traveling,going out,movies & enjoying life .
I have a firm belief in God.
Expectations from partners: wants well qualified, decent,understanding and caring partner who would support me in every phase of life.
Rest can be discussed later
My daughter is a right blend of optimistic, intellectual, spiritual and a honest person. She is pretty, warm hearted and affectionate.
She is looking for a life partner who is open minded, educated, friendly and should have strong inclination for moral and family values. A person who should encourage her positively in achieving her dreams with correct attitude, right understanding and immense love.
Im successfully employed as a Engineer - Non IT in a private firm. I belong to the punjabi and sikh- khatri caste and am looking for a match from the same community. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values. I reside in the beautiful city of Gwalior.
My sister NAVPREET KAUR is working as an Engineer - Non IT in the Private sector. she has completed her B.Tech in electronics and communication.. grew in a Middle class, Nuclear family with Moderate values.
we hail from defence background with father serving in CRPF.
my sister is a good homemaker as well and effectively balance personal and professional life.
Ours is a nuclear family with moderate values and strong believer in Guru Granth Saheb,from Mumbai.My son has done Engineering and after that he worked for ESSAR OIL in India as Territory Manager for 4 years. Then he decided to do his MS and has completed it in June 2017 .
His father is the Director and CEO of reputed Co. Myself mother is working as an officer in Insurance Co. and his younger brother has also completed his MS in Computers from New Jersey in 2017. Younger one is Amritdhari and would prefer his second half to be same.
My name is Harpreet Singh and I am working as a Engineer - Non IT in the Private sector at Gurgaon... Basically I'm from Amritsar I have completed my B.Tech....My father is retired from DC office...my mother is home maker...one sister is doing govt job and another is doing private job
* Engineer in Engineers India Limited (on contract for 3 yrs).
* Pursuing Weekend MBA-International Business from Indian Institute of foreign trade, IIFT.
* Service Domain- Oil and Energy sector.
* Residence in Janakpuri, New Delhi.
* Hobbies - Exercise (Gym), Sports, Shopping, Reading, Jogging, Music, planning to add swimming and dance very soon.
* Single child ,Mother Guzzeted Government Officer in IARI Pusa, Delhi.
* Future prospects - Looking forward to make a career in crude oil import and export, shipping and logistics.
* Attributes - Family guy (likes to give more time to mother rather than friends), Extremely good sense of humor, Intelligent and Optimistic.
* Achievements- Reliable engineer award in US based MNC Fluor Daniel India 2017, GATE qualified with more than 90% percentile 2014.Two national level project winner during engineering SUPRA SAE 2012 & AERO360 2013.
My son has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in Private Sector as an Engineer - Non IT currently based in Chandigarh. We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Moderate values.
Sat Shri akal!
First of all my parents are not alive and we are 4 siblings 2 elders sisters are married and well settled & 1 younger brother he did BSc. in Hotel management and currently working and we have been taken care by our chacha and chachi as parents. I am looking for a girl from abroad because i am planning to settle my rest of my life in canada also i am prepapring for it. My hairs are chopped but i use to wear turban, i like to travel and gyming and with job i am having a business of manufacturing of cartons and printing which has been started 4 years back ... This is all true from myself and best of luck to others to find her soulmate... Sat shri akaal!